THE CUSTOMER WILL GET:
- Desired Rating – You will be able to personally participate in games with PRO’s PvP boosters and reach the desired rating.
- PvP Equipment – Depending on your current rating, you will get 450 ilvl PvP gear, which scales to 419-434 ilvl in PvE.
- Achievement, Unique Title, and Transmog Appearance – You will get Feats of Strength achievements, unique titles, and transmogrification elite PvP appearances according to reaching rating.
- Honor and Conquest points – You will get tons of Conquest Points and Honor Points earned during the boost which you can spend to buy or upgrade PvP Equipment.
- Honor level – You will gain an Honor level during the boost and unlock special Honor Level rewards. Just follow the link for more information about rewards.
- PvP Mount – every time the reward bar is filled to 100% you will receive a “Vicious Saddle” token, and for the first time in the current season, the Seasonal PvP mount “Vicious War Snail” for Alliance and “Vicious War Snail” for Horde.
PVP REWARD TABLE:
|Rating||Feats of Strength
|Elite PvP Appearance||PvE ilvl equipment||PvP ilvl equipment|
|1400||Challenger I: Dragonflight Season 2||Challenger||Wrists, Waist||419 ilvl||450 ilvl|
|1600||Challenger II: Dragonflight Season 2||–||Gloves, Legs, Boots||422 ilvl||450 ilvl|
|1800||Rival I: Dragonflight Season 2||Rival||Head, Shoulders, Chest||425 ilvl||450 ilvl|
|1950||Rival II: Dragonflight Season 2||–||–||428 ilvl||450 ilvl|
|2100||Duelist: Dragonflight Season 2||Duelist||Cloak, Weapon Illusion enchant||431 ilvl||450 ilvl|
|2400||Elite: Dragonflight Season 2||the Elite (Class)||Shadow Flame Weapon Illusion||434 ilvl||450 ilvl|
|50+ WIns above
|Gladiator: Dragonflight Season 2||Gladiator||Crimson Gladiator’s Drake flying mount and same-looking Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Crimson Gladiator dragon-riding mount appearance, Tabard||434 ilvl||450 ilvl|