⏳WHEN WILL MY ORDER START?⏳
Start time depends on the raid group schedule. (To find out when the next raid is, contact our support. The operator is available 24/7), if Customer wants to be in the first place in the queue, just select the “Express Start” option
If the Customer has ordered more than two loot traders, he should understand that now we need time to process the raid groups. This may delay the start, the start time is increased to 72 hours. We have more than 25 raid groups that do runs in the EU and the USA, but sometimes we have to wait to fulfill the selected requirements
- The client can stay AFK (away from the keyboard), he just has to hit the boss to get loot.
- All items, gold and other loot collected by the client during run, will remain with Customer.
- When the client selects the “Loot traders” option, we add players with the same type of armor to your raid group, traders will exchange all the loot that they receive.
- Usually all players in a raid are already booked as loot traders for other clients. Therefore, we do not guarantee that boosters trade loot to the client, if it is not your loot traders.
Due with a lot of questions about drop loot, we would like to inform you :
- Each raid has a loot method – “Personal loot”
- The number of players of the same type of armor does not affect the chance of loot drop
- Each raid is formed on the basis of order requests and the required number of loot traders
- We do not guarantee a minimum number of items for run without additional loot traders, due to accidental drop and personal luck
- We guarantee a minimum number of items for the additional option “Loot traders”
LOOT TABLE :
||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots
|X1 Loot Trader
|X2 Loot Trader
|X3 Loot Trader
|X4 Loot Trader
|X5 Loot Trader
|X6 Loot Trader
|X7 Loot Trader
|X8 Loot Trader
- In case you got 2 items on same slot it counts as 1 minimum guaranteed items
If you receive an item that does not update you, also it counts in minimum guaranteed items
If you have not received the minimum guaranteed number of items in the first raid, we will again take your character to another run until you get the minimum number of guaranteed items.
Choosing the “Loot traders” option, the client automatically agrees that a group of loot traders will be formed from players of any class corresponding to your type of armor. (Types of armor – plate, mail, leather, cloth)
When buying this service, the client automatically agrees that other clients of the same type of reservation who will not trade with dropped items can be with you in run.