THE CLIENT WILL RECEIVE :
Selected Number of Layer in Torghast, Tower of the Damned run completed
- all the Soul Ash obtained during the Torghast boost;
- any gear and items dropped in the tower run;
- Maw unlock if the option is chosen;
- Torghast, Tower of the Damned questline to unlock access if selected.
Torghast Tower carry service will allow players to complete even the most difficult layers, therefore, granting the full weekly cap of x1200 Soul Ash required for legendary crafting. After just two Torghast boosts you will be able to craft your first Shadowland legendary item and dramatically increase your character power.
Although Torghast, Tower of the Damned carry run is available for pre-order now, players will have to meet some basic requirements before the start of the boosting process.
- Specific amount of Soul Ash for completing Torghast Layers in Common Wings. Soul Ash amount awarded hardly depends on Torghast Layer Level and number of Wings completed during the weekly reset. Completing higher Layer will automatically award you with all Soul Ash from lower Layers:
|Torghast Layer Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Soul Ash per each layer (1 Wing)||120||100||85||70||60||50||45||40|
|Soul Ash total (1 Wing)||120||220||305||375||435||485||530||570|
|Soul Ash Weekly Total (2 Wings)||240||440||610||750||870||970||1060||1140|
- Some cool rewards for completing Torghast Layers in Twisting Corridors Challenge Mode:
|Twisting Corridors Layer||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Twisting Corridors Rewards||Some Stygia||Death Seeker pet||Some Stygia||Helm of the Dominated toy||Some Stygia||Spirestalker unique title||Some Stygia||Corridor Creeper mount|
- St achievements and other rewards for completing Torghast Tower Layers