- No products in the cart.
ABERRUS, THE SHADOWED CRUCIBLE
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Raid Boost Carry Service
Patch 10.1 “Embers of Neltharion” brought a new raid, Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, to the game. This is the second raid of the Dragonflight expansion, consisting of 9 bosses and revealing new details of the history of Neltharion. Honest Boost prepared a lot of Aberrus Raid Carry services that will help you defeat all the bosses, get the best equipment, achievements and mounts. Buying Raid Carry services from us you will always be sure of the high quality of services.
ABOUT ABERRUS, THE SHADOWED CRUCIBLE RAIDAt the northern end of Zaralek Cavern Neltharion has built his secret laboratory - Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible. This is another laboratory of Black Dragons. It was in this place that Neltharion, known as Deathwing, created the Dracthyrs millennia ago but his mind was taken over by the whispers of the Old Gods, after which these places have been lost until now. In Aberrus, the heroes of Azeroth will face nine bosses, some of which are failed experiments, fighting in the final with Scalecommander Sarkareth, who is eager to seize the legacy of the Dracthyrs.
- Kazzara, the Hellforged – Since the first days in Aberrus, Deathwing has been trying to experiment with plating elementium. The resulting elementium and shadowflame was Kazzara. Now she serves as the guardian of the laboratory.
- The Amalgamation Chamber – in the process of creating Shadowflame, many elementals were destroyed. Only the two strongest of them remained, Krozgoth and Moltannia. These are powerful elementals from shadow and fire. They fuse together to create a whirlwind of absolute force of destruction.
- Assault of the Zaqali – the Zaqali warband led by Warlord Kagni assault the Shadowed Crucible in search of the missing Elder, Rashok. Kagni is very cruel and ruthless, he is ready to use any tactics to succeed.
- The Forgotten Experiments – experiments to create Dracthyr were often unsuccessful. Some of the versions were too volatile to destroy and remained dormant for thousands of years. Now they have awakened to confront the heroes of Azeroth.
- Rashok, the Elder – once was the leader of the Zaqali. For a millennium he was imprisoned in the halls of the laboratory. All this time, he used his molten blood to power the lab's crucible. On the verge of death, he went mad. Now he will take revenge on anyone who dares that crosses his path.
- The Vigilant Steward, Zskarn – was the tester of Neltharion's experiments. He caught many profound experiments. Now Zskarn wants to claim the crucible and continue his master's legacy.
- Magmorax – the lava hydra was raised from a puppy by Neltharion. Magmorax guards the deepest chambers of the Shadowed Crucible. His eyes never close, and his appetite knows no bounds.
- Echo of Neltharion – before the madness of Deathwing, Neltharion was the Earth-Warder. In the depths of the Shadowed Crucible, he accumulated secret knowledge, where the echoes of the great and mighty black dragon still remain.
THE REWARDS OF ABERRUS, THE SHADOWED CRUCIBLEIn Aberrus, a lot of rewards will be available to players. In addition to tiered ilvl loot rewards and the Class Tier Set, players will be able to take advantage of the new upgrade items system, as well as many special items, mounts, pets, and achievements. Honest Boost Aberrus Raid Carry services will offer you the opportunity быстро и легко to get any reward that interests you.
LOOT ITEM LEVELOne of the features of raids in Dragonflight is tiered rewards, which means that with each stage you will get a higher ilvl loot, and from the last boss, the best equipment as it looks in the table:
|Difficulty||Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
|Normal||415 ilvl||418 ilvl||421 ilvl||424 ilvl|
|Heroic||428 ilvl||431 ilvl||434 ilvl||437 ilvl|
|Mythic||441 ilvl||444 ilvl||447 ilvl||450 ilvl|
ABERRUS RARE LOOTNow it is normal if the raid has rare items higher ilvl than usual and with unique effects. Often these are best in slot items, so they have a lot of competition. Just check the email table below to see them:
|Trinket||Screaming Black Dragonscale||Kazzara|
|Trinket||Neltharion's Call to Chaos||Neltharion|
|Trinket||Neltharion's Call to Suffering||Neltharion|
|Trinket||Neltharion's Call to Dominance||Neltharion|
|Back||Voice of the Silent Star||Scalecommander Sarkareth|
TIER SETSAs with most raids, Aberrus will reward players with class sets with special bonuses. From raid bosses will drop tokens which you can exchange for five Tier Set pieces:
- Normal from 415 to 424 item level
- Heroic from 428 to 437 item level
- Mythic from 441 to 450 item level
- Death Knight, Warlock, Demon Hunter
- Hunter, Mage, Druid
- Paladin, Priest, Shaman
- Warrior, Rogue, Monk, Evoker
- The Forgotten Experiments - Hands
- Rashok, the Elder - Legs
- The Vigilant Steward, Zskarn - Chest
- Magmorax - Head
- Echo of Neltharion - Shoulders
ITEM UPGRADE SYSTEMIn patch 10.1, the developers removed the Valor points upgrade items system and added a new one. Now players will be forced to attend more difficult PvE activities to upgrade items of higher quality. You can upgrade any items from the Raid, Dungeons or the Open World. To upgrade items, you must farm a new currency that can be obtained in various PvE activities:
- Drake’s Shadowflame Crest - requires 15x Drake’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments from Normal raid
- Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest - requires 15x Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments from Heroic raid
- Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest - requires 15x Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments from Mythic raid