THE CUSTOMER WILL GET:
- Playing with PRO’s – You will be able to personally participate in games with Gladiators, Rank 1 or Tournament players selected amount of time.
- Improve your Arena knowledge and Personal skill – purchasing this service will significantly increase your knowledge of the arena and understanding how to play against any enemy setup.
- PvP Equipment – You will get 424 ilvl PvP gear, which scales to 382-406 ilvl in PvE, depending on your current rating.
- Achievement, Unique Title and Transmog Appearance – You will get Feats of Strength achievements, unique titles and transmogrification elite PvP appearances according to reaching rating.
- Honor and Conquest points – You will get tons of Conquest Points and Honor Points earned during the boost which you can spend to buy or upgrade PvP Equipment.
- Honor level – You will gain Honor level during the boost and unlock special Honor Level rewards. Just follow the link for more information about rewards.
- PvP Mount – every time the reward bar is filled to 100% you will receive a “Vicious Saddle” token, and for the first time in the current season, the Seasonal PvP mount “Vicious Sabertooth” for Alliance and “Vicious Sabertooth” for Horde.
PvP Reward table:
|Feats of Strength
|Elite PvP Appearance||PvE ilvl equipment||PvP ilvl equipment|
|1400||Challenger I: Dragonflight Season 1||Challenger||Wrists, Waist||391 ilvl ilvl||424 ilvl|
|1600||Challenger II: Dragonflight Season 1||–||Gloves, Legs, Boots||394 ilvl||424 ilvl|
|1800||Rival I: Dragonflight Season 1||Rival||Head, Shoulders, Chest||397 ilvl||424 ilvl|
|1950||Rival II: Dragonflight Season 1||–||–||400 ilvl||424 ilvl|
|2100||Duelist: Dragonflight Season 1||Duelist||Cloak, Weapon Illusion enchant||403 ilvl||424 ilvl|
|2400||Gladiator: Dragonflight Season 1||Gladiator||Crimson Gladiator’s Drake flying mount and same looking Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Crimson Gladiator dragonriding mount appearance, Tabard||406 ilvl||424 ilvl|
A new review of the ARENA HOURLY PLAYING (EU REGION)